How can you contribute?
The Kilu Music School was established with the financial support of the Danish Government and thanks to the efforts of many people who dedicated a lot of their time to this initiative on a purely voluntary basis.
You can contribute in many different ways:
- Through the donation of music instruments
- Through the donation of music books for the music library of the school
- Through a financial contribution (click here for the bank details)
- Through the sponsoring of a child whose parents can't afford the annual tuition fee
- Through volunteering, e.g. teaching at the school, organizing funds-raising events in or outside Bhutan
- Through purchasing hand made lamps with traditional